The OUTLAW+ predator call leads the way in the industry with many ground-shifting features to make your next hunt a massive success. Whether you’re coyote hunting, fox hunting, or hunting for any other predator, you’re sure to love the OUTLAW+ from ICOtec.
OUTLAW+ Predator Call Features:
- Includes 165 sounds (Featuring 15 sounds from Tony Tebbe of Predator University)
- Up to 100 yard Bluetooth range
- Store up to 2,000 sounds on the included 32GB SD card
- Sounds included are 24-bit, but also can play 16 & 32 bit sounds
- Plays .aaf and .wav file formats
- Get new sounds from ICOtec, JD Piatt, and more professional sound artists on the Animal Audio app (iOS/Android)
- Improved volume & sound clarity
- (1) Mini-USB to USB cable included for sound file downloading and (1) Male to Male Auxiliary cable included for GCX+ remote synchronization
- Tripod mountable
- Long battery life
- Includes AD400 decoy
- 10 AA batteries required in caller, not included (18 AA batteries required total – caller, remote, decoy)
GCX+ Remote Features:
- 300 yard range, no line of sight needed
- Play 2 sounds simultaneously with separate play and pause buttons
- Sound category organization
- Large, easy-to-read remote display
- Day and night display options
- Store up to 20 sounds in 2 separate favorites banks
- Set and play a specific coax sound
- 4 AA batteries required in remote, not included
AD400 Decoy Features:
- Adjustable rotation speed
- LED for night hunting
- 4 AA batteries required in decoy, not included
The OUTLAW+ Predator Call/Decoy Combo offers professional grade durability, sound quality, volume level, long range remote activation and features that make it a snap to operate during a hectic predator stand. Developed by and for professional predator hunters who demand performance and still want a practically priced product.
Included in this combo is the tremendously successful AD400 Electronic Decoy. The AD400 includes 2 separate lures that are extremely effective. The decoy also includes a speed dial for customizing the rotational speed and an LED for night hunting with a decoy. The OUTLAW+ employs an elevated front end that allows the sounds to blast out over ground cover.
New durable hinged antenna with a metal swivel base. The OUTLAW+ includes a brass threaded insert for mounting on top of a tripod to get it above the sage brush or thick vegetation and blast the crystal clear sounds out to where the predators can hear it.
If you have .mp3 sound files you may convert them to .wav and upload to the OUTLAW+ SD card, sync your remote and you are able to play them. Free online file converter: ICOtec MP3 to WAV Converter
ICOtec recommends that customers avoid using Duracell batteries in our callers as the voltage is too low. We recommend the 14.8V C4 Lithium Rechargeable Power House from ICOtec, alkaline 1.5V batteries, or Lithium 1.5V batteries. Also, we recommend against using lithium AA batteries in GCX+ remotes.
Estimated Delivery: March 2023
Free Legacy Library Details:
* If you own an ICOtec Sabre, Night Stalker or Outlaw and are upgrading to one of the new programmable Plus Series callers, please fill out the Legacy Library Request Form for your legacy sound files. The legacy sound files consist of all of the previous ICOtec encrypted .gcx files that were available for free from our GCX sound library. We are also including the JDP (JD Piatt) sounds, and the 50 TT Signature Sounds as an additional bonus.
If you have purchased the previous version of the new Plus Series callers from icotec.com or if you have purchased elsewhere and registered your product with ICOtec online or with the provided warranty registration card, or you can provide a copy of your receipt of purchase from another third-party dealer, you are eligible to receive the Legacy Library in the .aaf file format for free. If you purchased one of the previous versions from Predator University, you also qualify for the Legacy Library from Tony Tebbe. Please contact Tony for details.