- Up to 300 Yard Remote Range
- No Line-Of-Sight Remote Technology
- Tremendous Battery Life
- Backlit Remote Screen for Night Hunts
- Save up to 6 Calls in Favorites Screen
- Program up to 200 Calls
- FREE Call Library Access
The GC500 offers an outstanding remote technology, up to 300 yards with no line-of-sight required to activate the main speaker unit. The ability for a hunter to remain still and camouflaged the best they can is crucial to being more successful at hunting keen predators. The remote control also has the ability to activate an electronic decoy that can plug into the main speaker unit, giving the hunter another edge over the predator. Suggested product ICOtec AD400 decoy.
Programmability is made easy with the new GC500. All calls are loaded and played directly from a standard size Class 4 SD Media Card. Any custom audio file saved as a .mp3 or a .wav (16 bit or less) file format can be played by the GC500. ICOtec has an exclusive FREE audio call library that is accessible from our website. All free calls are encrypted and playable only by an ICOtec programmable caller.
The unit requires 4 AA (1.5 volt batteries) and the remote requires one 9 volt battery. Batteries not included. All synchronization cables and computer USB connection cables are included. Windows PC computer downloads recommended. Light weight, compact, easy to operate, fantastic quality audio calls, very long range remote, low power consumption and one of the lowest prices available for a great programmable call. The ICOtec GC500 is how predator calling was intended to be. Dead Serious!
Coyote Pup Distress
Jack Rabbit Distress
Gray Fox Distress
Red Fox Distress
Timber Wolf Pup Distress
Timber Wolf Alpha Howl
Bobcat In Heat
Raccoon Pup Distress
Crow & Barred Owl
Snow Geese Flying
Snow Geese Feeding
Wild Turkey Tom Gobbles
Wild Turkey Hen Chirps
Whitetail Buck Grunt
Whitetail Snort Wheeze
Additional Call Features:
- Program up to 200 calls
- Up to 300 yard remote control range
- Digital display and ergonomic remote control layout
- Remote battery level display
- Volume level display
- Current/most recent call display
- Logical call list navigation
- Save up to 6 favorite calls for easy recall
- Backlit amber screen and buttons for night hunting
- No line-of-sight required to activate the unit
- Activate an electronic decoy with the remote
- External speaker jack for added volume for extreme requirements
- Includes 24 calls from Wildlife Technologies
- Plays any .mp3 or .wav (16 bit or less) files
- No limit to file time length
- Uses up to standard type 32GB SD Cards, standard size
- Unit requires 4 AA 1.5 volt batteries, not included
- Remote requires one 9 volt battery, not included
- Download directly to unit or to the SD Card
- One year factory warranty
*ALWAYS use new batteries from the store, not from a drawer. ALWAYS test your batteries prior to leaving the house, and ALWAYS take spare batteries with you hunting.
All calls cycle through a pattern of natural pauses. Your unit will play several seconds (30-40) and then go silent (30) seconds and then play again indefinitely until you select stop. This is to eliminate the need for you to select stop and start several times per set. You can make custom calls at any length and at the end of the sequence you will have an automatic 30 second pause based on the built-in firmware.
In the case your remote and speaker unit do not communicate, simply turn on the power to the unit and plug in the synch cable to the unit and turn on the remote and plug in the other end to the remote, it will update automatically within seconds. Use ONLY the synch cable provided as some similar cords will cause a FAILED to appear on the remote screen.