- Additional information
- Rairing Remote
Replacement remote control for the GEN2 GC320 game call.
GEN2 GC320 Remote Features:
- 300-yard remote range
- Play two sounds simultaneously
- NEW call pause button
- 24 professional quality audio calls
- NEW ON/OFF backlit buttons for night hunting
- Decoy activation/deactivation button on remote
- Quick-change antenna access
- Integrated lanyard loop
- Ergonomic design
- Requires 1 – A23 battery (commonly used in garage door openers)
Not intended for the earlier version of the GC320.
Remote requires an A23 12 volt battery, not included.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2 in|
To begin, turn the power switch on to the main unit. Next, find the small hole beside the power switch, insert a small paperclip in and you will feel reset button depress. The red LED on the unit should begin blinking. While the LED is blinking, press and hold any of the call buttons on the new remote. The caller should respond by playing the selected sound within 3-5 seconds.