Converting your MP3 files to a WAV file is quick and easy using FreeConvert.com.
- Open FreeConvert.com
- Click “Choose Files.”
- Select the MP3 files on your computer or device that you want to convert. (Up to 5 files can be converted at a time.)
- Click the Gear icon to the right of the WAV drop down.
- Use the “Advanced settings” options as highlighted below.
- Click the down arrow next to the “Apply Settings” button and select Apply to All Files.
- Cilck “Convert.”
- Click “Download All.”
- Open the “compressed.zip” folder and extract files to your desired location (either directly onto your ICOtec SD card, or somewhere on your computer).